Deliveries and Returns
The UK’s leading commercial kitchen grease trap supplier
All orders placed and paid for before 2pm Monday – Friday will be dispatched the same working day for a next working day delivery via DPD courier.
Orders paid for after 2pm Monday to Friday will be set on the next working day.
Delivery rates differ from item to item due to size and weight differences. Delivery charges will be clearly set out at the check out prior to payment.
We visually inspect all items prior to them leaving the warehouse to ensure that they are in perfect condition. When the item arrives with you please inspect the item for signs of damage. Only accept the item if you are 100% happy with its condition. If you are not happy with the items condition or you are not given an opportunity to inspect the item, please refuse delivery and contact us to arrange a replacement. We will not be held liable for any damage or shortages reported once you have accepted the item.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through the online store operated by Rix Group trading as greasetrapstore.co.uk.
2. To be eligible for a return due to change of mind, your item must be unused and in the same ‘as new’ condition that you received it, returned within 14 days of purchase and in it’s original packaging. If you change your mind before the order is delivered but after it has been dispatched and you refuse delivery we will deem this as a change of mind. If you change your mind please contact us within 14 days of purchase to advise us.
3. If you are not available to sign for an item and the item is refused or if the item is refused in error there will be a charge to redeliver. Due to the weight and size of the items they will be delivered on a pallet so re delivery charges will apply at £50+VAT. If you do not wish to pay a re delivery charge the item will be returned back to us and a 25% restocking fee will apply.
4. If you adhere to clause number 2 our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund less 25% of the purchase price that covers cost of original outbound transport, administration, testing and repackaging. If condition 2 is not adhered to no refund will be given and you will be contacted to arrange payment for us to return the goods back to you.
5. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item in order to get a returns number. The cost to return the product will be covered by you the customer.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we’ll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 14 days.
7. If you haven’t received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn’t been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
9. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. A credit note may be offered instead. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
Happy Grease Trap store Clients
We are trusted and respected for our quality and are very proud to have supplied some of the biggest names around and the list is growing!