Terms & Conditions
The UK’s leading commercial kitchen grease trap supplier
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by rix group ltd t/a grease trap store. Terms such as “we”, “us” and “our” refer to rix group ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
4.1 If you require assistance from our staff prior to making your purchase our staff will do their best to guide you. However, as our staff have not had an opportunity to physically view the premises in which the grease trap is required it is ultimately your decision and your responsibility as to what grease trap you purchase. Rix Group or any of its representatives will not be held liable for your purchase should you deem it to be unsuitable. We would always advise that if you are unsure you should seek the advice from the plumber who is fitting your grease trap as they will have had the opportunity to visit your site.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times). With this in mind, We advise that you DO NOT book trades people or schedule works to be carried out before you physically have the goods. We will not be held liable if you chose not to take our advice.
10. Where you select a “next day delivery” option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
10.1 We visually inspect all items prior to them leaving the warehouse to ensure that they are in perfect condition. When the item arrives with you please inspect the item for signs of damage. Only accept the item if you are 100% happy with its condition. If you are not happy with the items condition or you are not given an opportunity to inspect the item, please refuse delivery and contact us to arrange a replacement. We will not be held liable for any damage once you have accepted the item.
10.2 Shortages MUST be reported within 48 hours of signing for the goods. Please advise of any shortages by way of email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortages reported after this time can not be rectified.
11. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched please see our returns policy.
12. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
13. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
14. rix group ltd shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
15. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
17. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and RIX GROUP whether written or oral.
18. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
19. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
20. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
Happy Grease Trap store Clients
We are trusted and respected for our quality and are very proud to have supplied some of the biggest names around and the list is growing!