Terms & Conditions
The UK’s leading commercial kitchen grease trap supplier
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by rix group ltd t/a grease trap store. Terms such as “we”, “us” and “our” refer to rix group ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
4.1 If you require assistance from our staff prior to making your purchase our staff will do their best to guide you. However, as our staff have not had an opportunity to physically view the premises in which the grease trap is required it is ultimately your decision and your responsibility as to what grease trap you purchase. Rix Group or any of its representatives will not be held liable for your purchase should you deem it to be unsuitable. We would always advise that if you are unsure you should seek the advice from the plumber who is fitting your grease trap as they will have had the opportunity to visit your site.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
10. Where you select a “next day delivery” option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
10.1 We visually inspect all items prior to them leaving the warehouse to ensure that they are in perfect condition. When the item arrives with you please inspect the item for signs of damage. Only accept the item if you are 100% happy with its condition. If you are not happy with the items condition or you are not given an opportunity to inspect the item, please refuse delivery and contact us to arrange a replacement. We will not be held liable for any damage once you have accepted the item.
10.2 Shortages MUST be reported within 48 hours of signing for the goods. Please advise of any shortages by way of email to email@example.com. Shortages reported after this time can not be rectified.
11. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched please see our returns policy.
12. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
13. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through the online store operated by Rix Group trading as greasetrapstore.co.uk.
14. To be eligible for a return due to change of mind, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, returned within 14 days of purchase and in it’s original packaging. You must return the item/s back at your own cost. Once we receive your item we will inspect it. If the item is still in its original packaging and is undamaged we will issue a refund less 25% restocking fee. If upon inspection there is damage to the item or the item is not in its original packaging, or the items packaging is badly damaged we will deduct further fees as we deem appropriate. If you change your mind before the order is delivered but after it has been dispatched and you refuse delivery we will deem this as a change of mind. If you change your mind please contact us within 14 days of purchase to advise us.
15. If you are not available to sign for an item and the item is refused or if the item is refused in error there will be a charge to redeliver. Due to the weight and size of the items they will be delivered on a pallet so re delivery charges will apply at £50+VAT. If you do not wish to pay a re delivery charge the item will be returned back to us and a 25% restocking fee will apply.
16. If you adhere to clause number 2 our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund less 25% of the purchase price that covers cost of original outbound transport, administration, testing and repackaging. If condition 2 is not adhered to no refund will be given and you will be contacted to arrange payment for us to return the goods back to you.
17. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item in order to get a returns number. The cost to return the product will be covered by you the customer.
18. Once your return is received and inspected we’ll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 14 days.
19. If you haven’t received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn’t been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
20. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
21. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. A credit note may be offered instead. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
22. rix group ltd shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
23. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
25. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and RIX GROUP whether written or oral.
26. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
Happy Grease Trap store Clients
We are trusted and respected for our quality and are very proud to have supplied some of the biggest names around and the list is growing!