1. This website is operated by Cater Steel Ltd t/a grease trap store. Terms such as “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Cater Steel Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
4.1 If you require assistance from our staff or online calculator prior to making your purchase please be advised that this is a rough guide to what you may need. It’s impossible to give 100% guidance as we have not had an opportunity to physically view the premises in which the grease trap is required. It is ultimately your decision and your responsibility as to what grease trap you purchase. Cater Steel Ltd or any of its representatives will not be held liable for your purchase should you deem it to be unsuitable. We would always advise that if you are unsure you should seek the advice from the plumber who is fitting your grease trap as they will have had the opportunity to visit your site.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times). With this in mind, We advise that you DO NOT book trades people or schedule works to be carried out before you physically have the goods. We will not be held liable if you chose not to take our advice.
10. Where you select a “next day delivery” option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
10.1 We visually inspect all items prior to them leaving the warehouse to ensure that they are in perfect condition. When the item arrives with you it is YOUR responsibility to inspect the items packaging for ANY signs of damage. Only accept the item if you are 100% happy with its condition. If you are not happy with the items condition or you are not given an opportunity to inspect the item, please refuse delivery and contact us to arrange a replacement. Once you have signed for the item please open it and inspect immediately. It is your responsibility notify us within 24 hours of signing for the goods of any damages or shortages. We shall not accept any liability nor shall we provide any refunds or replacements for any damage or shortages that are reported more than 24 hours after the delivery date. Please report shortages or damage within 24 hours of delivery date to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for us to arrange collection and replacement of your grease trap you will need to ensure that the grease trap is available for collection and that is is put back into its original packaging. If you have discarded the packaging we cannot accept your return.
10.2 We advise NOT to book in trades people until you have your goods and have checked that there is nothing missing from your order. Please advise of any shortages by way of email to email@example.com. Shortages reported after 24hrs of signing for the goods can not be rectified and we will not be held liable for any loss caused for your failure to adhere to these terms and conditions.
11. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched please see our returns policy.
12. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
13. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
1. This is our returns policy for goods purchased on www.greasetrapstore.co.uk.
1.a Due to the size of some of our grease, as well as space limitations in some kitchens, we strongly urge you to measure the space that your trap is going into. All grease trap dimensions are clearly stated on the items product page. If you fail to do this and you need to return the trap we will deem this as ‘purchased in error’
2. To be eligible for a refund if you change your mind or you have purchased an item in error you must contact us to arrange a returns number and send it back to us unused and in its original packaging in the same condition you received it in. The item must be returned within 7 days of purchase and at your own expense to qualify for a refund. If you change your mind after the order has been placed but before it is received and you refuse delivery we will deem this as a change of mind.
3. If you are not available to sign for your purchase or your purchase is refused and returned to us, you will be charged a re delivery fee of £50+VAT. If you decide that you do not want to pay re delivery charge a 25% restocking fee will apply as per our terms and conditions of sale.
4. If you adhere to clause number 2 a 25% restocking fee will apply. This restocking fee covers our original costs to send the item to you as well as administration involved in dispatch and restocking. If condition 2 is not adhered to no refund will be given and you will be asked to arrange your own collection of the goods. If you have not collected the goods within 14 Days of our email we will dispose of the goods.
5. Before returning a product to us please contact us for a returns number. The cost to return the product will be covered by you.
6. Once your item is received by us and inspected we will contact you with our findings.
All of our grease traps carry a 5 Year warranty. The warranty covers the ‘weld’ of the grease trap giving you peace of mind that should the weld fail within 5 Years of purchase we will replace your grease trap with a new one! We will not be liable for costs incurred from the removal or refitting of the grease trap. Neoprene seals & rubber washers are not covered under warranty. Seals and washers will naturally wear down over time depending upon the environment in which the trap is placed. This is deemed as general wear and tear which is not covered under warranty. Seals and washers can be purchased from your local DIY store.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
14. Cater Steel Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
15. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
17. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Cater Steel Ltd whether written or oral.
18. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
19. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
20. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.